The Refugee Sentinel by Harrison Hayes

The Refugee Sentinel

by Harrison Hayes

411,664,912 (4)None

Pulse-pounding!
I really like Li-Mei. She is vicious, incredibly intelligent, and a general bad-ass chick! She probably shouldn't be my favorite character, but she is. She is so well written.
This was an intriguing story. I've never read anything quite like it before. It was told from two points in time, giving you the whole story in a much rounder picture. It was predictable at the Father's Day moment. It was literally what any parent in the universe would do for their child. The rest of the story though, I couldn't call it. You just had to keep reading to find it all out.
I love dystopian stories. I like it even more with a contract killer... female, no less. Way cool!
Lots of you out there are going to eat this book up like I did. So really ask yourself, what are you waiting for? Get it.

4.5/5 ( )
  fredamans | Jun 2, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,439,143 books! | Top bar: Always visible