Brother Roommate by Wendi Lynn

by Wendi Lynn

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byWillowStarSerenity

No tags.

Brother Roomate is a contemporary or comedy romance written by Wendi Lynn. It's about two different families going through some hardships. They are doing the best they can to overcome them. Derrick and Ashton are struggling to pay the bills since Ashton lost her job and became unable to find another one. Logan is battling with his ex-mother-in-law over custody of his twin daughters. These two families meet and find a way to help each other with their problems. Can they juggle and find a way to make it work or are they destined to crash and burn?

I really enjoyed this book. I was hooked from the first page. It's cute and adorable. It's also witty and funny. I was rooting for all of the characters. I love how the author put their personalities in so successfully without messing up the story much at all. I just wish this story could have been longer and more detailed in some parts. I feel like it's kind of brushed over in some things that should have been explained better.

There are characters in the book that I wished had a bigger part in the story, but I do understand why they didn't. I especially would have liked to have gotten to know the younger kids a little better. They kind of fade in and out of the background a lot. I also would have liked to seen more points of view. Especially Derrick and the twins. I can understand why it was just in Logan and Ashton's. I'm just stating what I would have liked to have seen.

I fully recommend this book. If the reader likes quirky little romances, this is a great book for them. I must be open about this, there are a few sexual scenes through the book. There aren't many and they aren't very graphic at all. I also feel I should warn that there is a major cliff hanger at the end. I can't wait to read the next book! ( )
  WillowStarSerenity | Apr 24, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,593,533 books! | Top bar: Always visible