Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Playing to Win in Business (Just Respect for Women) (Volume 1)
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0986306606, Paperback)Career Advice from the 9 Billion Dollar Woman. Shirley Weis went from the bedside to the boardroom in her nursing career, becoming a senior leader at Mayo Clinic, one of the most famous healthcare organizations in the world. Her success wasn't due to luck but to an understanding of the rules of the game of business; especially those many women don't know - the unwritten rules of career success.
In this candid, authentic, and inspirational book for women, Shirley reveals her principles for winning the game in business.
When you read it, you'll learn how to:
* Use Just Respect™ to build relationships throughout your organization
* Gain the experience that leaders require
* Thrive during challenges and survive failures
* Manage family needs while climbing the corporate ladder
* Earn a spot at the management table, even when it is full of men
With a foreword by Lou Anna K. Simon, PhD. President of Michigan State University
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 31 Aug 2015 07:14:54 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.