Tales from a Not-So-Dorky Drama Queen by…

Tales from a Not-So-Dorky Drama Queen (2015)

by Rachel Renée Russell

I highly recommend this to kids from 14 below who are interested on keeping a diary. There are available questions to fill up and I think that this is great idea not only to save time but, kids will learn more about themselves while answering them. ( )
  fugou | Aug 14, 2017 |
This book is about a girl named Nikki. And, her enemy, Mackenzie Hollister. Mackenzie steals Nikki's diary and writes in it. And Mackenzie tries to take revenge on Nikki by sabotaging Nikki's website called "Mrs.Know-it-All". But luckily, Nikki and her friends help save Nikki's website just in time. And lucky for Nikki, Mackenzie transfers to a new school. And, hopefully Mackenzie will not bother them ever again.

This book was so funny and exciting. I am glad I got be have such an adventure reading this book. I love these series so there was no doubt I wouldn't love this book. And it was very interesting to learn a little more about Mackenzie's personal life, with all of her right and wrong turns through this book. I loved this book a lot. I hope it will bring joy to other people as it did to me. ( )
  JuliaM.BG3 | Sep 14, 2016 |
The story is about a girl name Nikki and someone stole her diary!
Her enemy, Mackenzie did it! Mackenzie read her diary too with all of her secrets!
She makes the diary look like its her's by putting new fabric on it.
Mackenzie thinks that she should go to a new, private school and run away with Nikki's diary!
Will Nikki ever find her diary?!

What i think about the book is that it is a good book with adventure and humor.
But Mackenzie should of been nice and gave Nikki's diary back instead of stealing it and reading it.
Maybe in one book, Nikki and Mackenzie will become friends.
I think maybe that Nikki and Mackenzie should call it truce.
And that is my opinion on this book.

My opinion on this book is that this book is the best!!! ( )
  amariyanna.tb1 | Sep 6, 2016 |
This book is about Mackenzie stealing Nikki's diary.She even starts writing in her diary.She also breaks into Nikki's Just Ask Miss Know It All website. Mackenzie wrote some mean letters to some innocent people with some big problems. I liked how the author made Mackenzie write in the diary too. I would recommend this book to people who like to see the hilarious part of mean girls. ( )
  SaraA1 | Jan 10, 2016 |
Voor mijn tweelingbroers Ronald en Donald, met liefde.
Bedankt dat jullie de inspiratiebron waren voor (en het onderwerp van) mijn allereerste boek, dat ik als aspirant-auteur in groep 7 schreef!
Woensdag 2 april

Nikki's diary is up to the month of April, and springtime is sure to bring more wacky adventures with Nikki and her friends Chloe, Zoey, and Brandon!

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,596,288 books! | Top bar: Always visible