Lost Cause (Daisy Dunlop Mystery, #1)

Lost Cause (Daisy Dunlop Mystery, #1)

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added bymamelotti

I received an electronic copy from the author to review, but in no way does that have an influence on my opinions and views.

I felt like the first chapters were rocky with me. My interpretation of Daisy was rather weak, but as the plot line progresses you can definitely see how Daisy becomes a stronger character.

Once I got passed chapter two I was drawn into the action. No one could get me to stop reading until I had finished this novel. I would be literally walking around with my face in my Kindle trying to absorb every word. I was constantly on the edge of my seat after each chapter. The suspense and the friendship that grows between Daisy and Solomon immersed me into the story.

Oh my golly gumdrops!!!

Solomon melted my heart. He was so mysterious and guarded, which made my tear through the pages just to see what he was hiding. I had my theories, and then I got to the end to only have them ripped into tiny pieces when I read what he was actually hiding. I loved his protectiveness, and his whole sense of confidence. I wouldn't mind having my own Solomon in my life hahaha!

I recommend this book to all of you. This is a great novel that is filled to the brim with wit. I can guarantee you'll fall in love with Daisy, Solomon, and Daisy's husband. They all play major roles throughout the novel, and if one wasn't there then the novel would be a bust. I'm going to encourage you to get your hands on this novel, so I can have someone to swoon with over Solomon! ( )
  mamelotti | Apr 24, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,744,858 books! | Top bar: Always visible