Simple: 30 Ways to Declutter Your Life

by Beth Jones

302619,304 (3)None

I will say this: she is a decent plain language writer. However, this doesn't mean you can write a book. It had no "meat." It was a fluffed up blog post, with information very specific to her situation. I am happy you've discovered you only need one slow cooker (the generic term for that appliance), but the rest of us struggle with different recipe sizes and two family dinners. Ten shoes is very arbitrary, little explanation for the logic, but doesn't work well for most professional women, especially when your boss tells women they need four pairs of shoes (light and dark for both dress shoes for meetings and safety shoes for inspections). You are lucky that you have a drawer to hide all your stuff in but my bathroom has a shower, toilet and sink, so of course I put up a shelf and leave my toiletries there. Yes, the author does occasionally mention different people have different situations, but without explanation for your "rules" they all disappear under scrutiny. As well, entire pages for three sentences - what a waste of space! ( )
  OptimisticCautiously | Sep 16, 2020 |
  OptimisticCautiously | Sep 16, 2020 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 155,894,965 books! | Top bar: Always visible