Voices by Clarissa Johal
4None1,664,912 (5)None

No reviews
"Not just (a) paranormal story...but also about the mental health care system. There are some really disturbing moments."
added by ClarissaJohal | editHaunting TV via YouTube

"This book had me hooked to it from the minute I met the characters...manages to keep the suspense until the last minute."
added by ClarissaJohal | editVanessa Kings' Books

"I couldn't put this one down! The suspense almost killed me and I got more than a few stares as I gasped aloud...intriguing story, realistic characters and fantastic suspense."
added by ClarissaJohal | editThe MissPhyre Library

"An excellent book, Voices will keep the reader up at night or from being productive at anything until the very last page is read. I highly recommend Voices to anyone who loves the paranormal combined with psychological ties, and rounded off nicely with suspense."
added by ClarissaJohal | editSapphyria's Book Reviews

"The story was extremely well written. The plot was well developed; the intrigue and suspense kept me riveted...I fell in love with the characters."
added by ClarissaJohal | editA Bookaholic's Fix: Feeding the Addiction

Sometimes the ghosts from your past…are real.

Moira Flynn is arrested for attacking a door-to-door solicitor with a knife. She claims a voice told her the man was intent on assaulting her. The trouble is, she was the only one that heard that voice. Moira strikes a plea bargain and is sent to a psychiatric hospital for voluntary treatment. Dr. Richard Cassano is hesitant to treat her as schizophrenic, as she does not show the standard symptoms. As their sessions progress, Moira confesses there are two voices—and they aren’t voices in her head, but the voices of ghosts. Are they imaginary? Or are they actual spirits, attached to her for reasons of their own? As Moira’s doctor uncovers more of her past, he begins to realize that her ghosts are real. And one of them is determined to drag Moira into the afterlife with him.

Clarissa Johal is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,427,876 books! | Top bar: Always visible