Hot for You by Kris Pearson
91950,433 (4)None

Melanie wants a baby but as a widow that will not happen. She decides to approach friend and employee Cody Mitchell with the proposition of a baby for a share in her air transportation company. Cody is not buying it. They can have fun but no baby will result from it.

I like Melanie and Cody. They burn the sheets a lot, having lots of fun. I liked the banter between them. It made me smile as Melanie kept trying to get what she wanted and Cody kept resisting. I did not like how Cody makes assumptions. I felt like he was running away from his feelings and his future.

There were times when the story could have been fleshed out more to give the tale a completeness which would have happened in a longer piece. The transitions with Melanie's brother, Andrew, were not smooth. I know why he was in the story but he was not needed. Other ways were available to move the story along.

Hot for You was a fun read. Kris Pearson writes incredible sex. I look forward to reading more of her. ( )
  Sheila1957 | Nov 18, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,807,041 books! | Top bar: Always visible