The Berenstain Bears God Bless Our Country…

The Berenstain Bears God Bless Our Country (Berenstain Bears/Living…

by Mike Berenstain

231459,532 (5)None

This is the first one of these books I have reviewed and it is definitely my favorite so far! Of course I haven't read all of the new ones so that may change.

WOW!

I remember reading these wonderful books when I was a kid... of course that was when Stan & Jan were writing them... and I am thrilled to see that their son Mike loved the books so much, he has continued with the very series his parents loved so much!

BRAVO Mike!

Thank you and God Bless you Mike! It is wonderful to have this amazing series continuing so that I can share the stories with my own children.

No one should miss this wonderful book! Mike has truly captured the style that made his parent's books in this series famous with children everywhere!

And this particular story - well, it could have been a tough one to translate into "Bear Country" speak... but Mike did an exceptional job! He gets the major points across in a way that makes learning about history FUN for kids!

LOVE IT!

Don't miss this book. And be on the lookout for more from Mike Berenstain! I know I will!

Birth of the U.S.A. - BEAR COUNTRY STYLE!

Review © JCMorrows 2015 ( )
  JCMorrows | Aug 25, 2015 |

“You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden.”

Matthew 5:14

In the newest Berenstain Bear Living Lights 8x8 title, the glorious fourth has arrived and the Bear family is busy decorating with flags and bunting. Brother, Sister and Honey are anticipating the big parade and all the fireworks but aren’t really thinking about the true meaning of the day.

But Mama and Papa make sure the cubs know just how much Bear Country is blessed with a quick lesson about the first Fourth of July.

Features 12 full-color stickers.

(retrieved from Amazon Sat, 18 Jul 2015 02:03:28 -0400)

"The Bear family and their Bear Country neighbors celebrate the Fourth of July with a big parade, but not before the Bear cubs get a lesson about the blessings of freedom for their country"--

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,384,111 books! | Top bar: Always visible