Into the Aether by T.C. Pearce

Into the Aether

by T.C. Pearce

113,689,591 (4)None
Recently added byskstiles612

If you are looking for a great fantasy with a mystery mixed in then this is the book for you. The author is very adept at weaving all of the characters stories into one great plot. The book is full of twists and turns. You think you have things all figure out and then there is another twist. One thing that really intrigued me was Lara's ability to enter into other people's dreams. I don't know why this is so fascinating to me but it is an idea I have always loved. Check this one out and then prepare for the second book out in May.

I received a copy to facilitate my review. The opinions expressed here are my own. ( )
  skstiles612 | Apr 26, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,155,387 books! | Top bar: Always visible