Kickin' Lenny Scores a Goal: Kickin' Lenny…

Kickin' Lenny Scores a Goal: Kickin' Lenny #2

My grandson Sammy and I read this book together and we both enjoyed it very much. Sammy is participating in soccer and on Saturday during his game he scored his first goal and then another. He I received this book from LibraryThing in exchange for an honest review...thank you!
was so excited that when we got home from his game he pulled this book out and we re-read it and we enjoyed it even more. This book was fun to read and teaches an important message about sportsmanship. Sammy and I are looking forward to reading Michael Stubben's first book Kickin' Lenny Saves The Day: Kickin' Lenny #1. I highly recommend. ( )
  BarbaraUrban | May 31, 2015 |
I received this book from the reviewer list. My son and I both read it together. We both loved it. I'm glad for a book that isn't all blood or zombies or something else I don't want my son reading. This was a great feel good book with a great moral story. When I asked my son if he liked it and he grins. I would recommend it to anyone with kids. ( )
  Leonard72 | May 30, 2015 |
This is a great chapter book. My 8 year old twins both enjoyed it, specially my son who is crazy about soccer. Not every book catches his eye, but this one did because it is everything he enjoys: soccer and funny lines. My son could relate to the story and the book did a great job reinforcing the message that practicing and doing your best is what really matters. Looking forward to getting more books in the series! ( )
  Analilunardini | May 26, 2015 |
This is a pretty great kids book! The story is awesome! My kids really enjoyed it. The only thing I didn't care for is how it was put onto page. Seemed very uneven at some points and maybe even crooked. ( )
  AngelaFries | May 18, 2015 |
Was given this book in exchange for honest review.

Yay! Manny and I have the same favourite soccer player :D. A great children book. The only problem that I have with this book is that the text & margins editing are not very well - done, so it sometimes hurts my eyes. Other than that, satisfactory. ( )
  yamayukkikun | May 18, 2015 |
I thought that Kickin Lenny as a fun and exciting book. In the beginning Lenny didnt seem like he wanted to pass the ball, sort of like a ball hog. But when I got into the book, his team loved him. He was the est receiver for soccer goals. His brother loved him and was his biggest fan ever. He didnt come up with the good catch phrases though.... Ithink that in the end of the book showed that Lenny was a good role model to his team and to others around him. I recommend this book to third grade readers and those who need reading support. The book teaches the role modeling of life long lessons to its readers.
added by iowabooker | editEarly Reviews, Chris O. (Jun 1, 2015)

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

's book Kickin' Lenny Scores a Goal: Kickin' Lenny #2 was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,938,001 books! | Top bar: Always visible