Wet Dog by Sophie Gamand

Wet Dog

by Sophie Gamand

91950,433 (3.75)None

This book is great. I checked it out from the library, but am going to buy myself a copy. It's wonderful to look though when you are a bit down. It is guaranteed to make any dog lover laugh out loud. You'll see a bit of your dog in each of the pitiful, angry, and sopping faces. It would make an ideal gift for the dog lovers in your life. ( )
  ktoonen | Nov 14, 2015 |

Every dog owner knows too well the fun and misery of bath time: the wriggles, the poignant looks, the playful splashes. WET DOG, by photographer Sophie Gamand, is a stunning and touching capture of this intimate moment. Elevating dog photography to the status of art, these expressive portraits of our canine friends mirror our very own human emotions.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,167,916 books! | Top bar: Always visible