The Omega Connection by Allan Leverone

The Omega Connection

by Allan Leverone

631,268,033 (4.33)None

The Omega Connection (Tracie Tanner #3) by Allan Leverone may be book 3 and I had not read any of the others but I didn't get lost. Now that I have read this one, I want to read more! I love books that have a kick-butt female lead that is snarky, smart, hard to kill, tough, beautiful, and the underdog. She faces all kinds of obstacles but keeps on ticking. There is adventure, suspense, touch of humor, action a plenty, and more. This was a fast paced book and was never dull. Great plot, characters, and dialogue. Hope to get time to read more of Tracie. ( )
  MontzaleeW | Jul 15, 2017 |
I received this book through a Goodreads giveaway.

There are different reasons to read different books and if you're looking for a deep, enlightening read, this isn't the book for you. As a fast paced, entertaining and mostly fun time, this book can qualify. There's no time for involved character development and, really, there's no need. The story moves at breakneck speed to let the heroine, Tracie Tanner, get all the kick-ass action in she can. She's driven to succeed and she gives it her all. I enjoyed the book for what it was and if you want a fast paced, kick-ass heroine in an easy, entertaining read then this is a book you could enjoy as well. ( )
  danojacks | Jan 5, 2017 |
This book starts off with a bang and never quits. The author has done an excellent job of developing a strong main character in this intense Cold War spy thriller. She is a one-woman dynamo, previously fired by the CIA, who is now working secretly as a lone black ops CIA agent on a very dangerous mission. The thrills never quit as her mission takes her from Washington DC to Miami to Cuba and into the Everglades where a large alligator is the least of her worries. Once I started reading this book I couldn’t put it down. I just had to see what was going to happen next. This book is jam packed with adventure, thrills, and danger. I would love to read more about Tracie in the future. This is a must read. ( )
  iadam | May 10, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,233,412 books! | Top bar: Always visible