A Guide to Bliss: Transforming Your Life…

A Guide to Bliss: Transforming Your Life through Mind Expansion

by Shai Tubali

541,436,638 (2.67)None

This book was enlightening in many ways but was also repetitive of many self-help books. The author doesn't site research and findings to
back up his claims and in many ways I felt it was an advertisement for his workshops. I will say that there is a lot of good advice in regards
to ridding your thoughts of traumatic past events and replacing those thoughts with positive images and memories. ( )
  dlong810 | Jul 14, 2015 |
Fascinating book about training your mind to "see" the energy of the spaces in between. Well written with enough emphasis placed on the background information to move forward to actual exercises. ( )
  gpeddy | Jun 24, 2015 |
Definitely an intriguing work. A nice guide for the first time explorer. I enjoyed reading it and highly recommend it to all who are open minded and seeking guidance.
  Herrington33 | May 5, 2015 |
A Guide to Bliss by Shai Tubali is not a book I would recommend. I am quite pleased I did not waste my money purchasing it. Although the author is articulate in his writing the book itself is full of new-age mumbo jumbo. I actually did attempt the "mind expansion" as outlined in the book but was sadly disappointed with the results. This book may sit well with someone who is into alternative religions, but it is not for me. It is a decidedly anti-Christian book. I would not recommend it to anyone. ( )
  JoanneCampbell | Apr 28, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,750,895 books! | Top bar: Always visible