Shock (Virals #0.5) by Brendan Reichs

Shock (Virals #0.5)

by Brendan Reichs

91950,433 (4)None

I did not research it, so just to state the obvious: this not a sequel, but a prequel the Viral-Series by Kathy & Brandon Reichs.
It covers the beginning - before there where Virals (if you know the series).
So I guess you can read it anytime without having to read the other books first or regarding which book(s) you already know.
Nice one, but rather short, as all novellas. I would have liked to read more, even without much happening, Tory & Co are just rather interesting.
For being too short (not one hour to read, if I remember right), 1 point less. As this is before the virals, this does not really add too much to the series, except for fans, but then again, who wouldn't be a fan of that series, it is top noch?!
Recommended only if you do not pay too much for it - I think most novellas are too expensive, and always regret paying for them, where once was time in the dark ages where ebook novellas where free as a promotion, but sadly these days are gone, "said he, striking his greying fuzzy beard that badly needed shaving". ( )
  Ingo.Lembcke | Oct 27, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,336,717 books! | Top bar: Always visible