Dragon and Captain by P. R. Allabach

Dragon and Captain

by P. R. Allabach

521,436,638 (4)None

Spanish (1)  English (1)  All (2)
I received this book free through goodreads giveaway however these are my honest opinions.
I loved this book at first glance. The pictures are very engaging for young children and adults alike. It is easy for me to get all my toddler colors right off the cover of this book. The Hardcover is a nice touch since it keeps the book nicer for a longer time. On to the actual content of the book. I liked it quite a bit. It engages the child to guess what might happen to the dragon and captain and if they will ever get the ship back. It has some great aspects such as new vocabulary and similar words that a child who is beginning to read can easily catch on to. I did however knock a star off from the simple fact that it seemed quite scattered. Other than the plot being all over the place It is quite a nice read for a child. ( )
  Suzanne.Marble | Nov 16, 2016 |

What is Captain doing in Dragon's sandbox? He's moping over his lost ship. Dragon is a boy in a robe and pajamas. Captain is a boy with a three-sided hat. But when they set off on a backyard adventure to find the lost ship, they become... Dragon and Captain, fearless explorers! Together they trek through a dark forest, climb down a cliff, and hike all the way to the sea to outsmart a band of evil pirates! Can Dragon and Captain rescue the missing ship ... before lunch?… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,647,368 books! | Top bar: Always visible