The Voyeur Next Door by Airicka Phoenix

The Voyeur Next Door

by Airicka Phoenix

3229347,362 (3)None
Recently added byniandra, purpleprincess1311

This story was a little slow for me at the start and I was a little unsure about whether or not I wanted to continue reading it. About 30% in I was ready to give up because I had pretty much guessed what was going to happen towards the end of the book.

Needless to say I keep reading because I wanted to know how Gabe and Ali figured everything out and whether it would all turn out for better or worse. The end of the story was more exciting than the start, but you need to read it to find out where the characters are coming from.

purpleprincess1311 | Mar 9, 2016 |

Airicka Phoenix is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,204,324 books! | Top bar: Always visible