MirrorWorld: A Thriller by Jeremy Robinson

MirrorWorld: A Thriller

by Jeremy Robinson

171587,099 (4)None

This book is such Mr. Robinson's style...greatness! Reading this book was not just a story but a weird (in a good way) journey into another reality that will blow your mind. It just might have you thinking you are crazy with a capital "C".

You would not be able to tell from my comments above that I had reservations about reading this book. This is because when I first picked up this book to start I was not sure about the concept. I am a big fan of Mr. Robinson so I know that he can write but still I thought the concept was too out there for me. Yet as I mentioned above this was more than just a story but one that will blow your mind. It sure had me hooked. ( )
  Cherylk | Jun 23, 2015 |

Crazy has no memory and feels no fear. Dangerous and unpredictable, he's locked away in SafeHaven, a psychiatric hospital, where he spends the long days watching Wheel of Fortune and wondering what the outside world smells like. When a mysterious visitor arrives and offers him a way out, Crazy doesn't hesitate to accept. But outside the hospital Crazy is faced with a world on the brink of nuclear annihilation, and finds himself relocated to Neuro Inc., a secretive corporation with strange government ties. When he discovers evidence of human experimentation, he [injects himself] with a syringe, the contents of which are unknown to him but precious to Neuro.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,546,639 books! | Top bar: Always visible