Remember My Name by Chase Potter

Remember My Name

by Chase Potter

312,001,085 (4)2
Recently added byKassilem, CotyM
Boy Lit (1) glbt (1) Kindle (2) own (1) read (1)

This is a book that's on Jay Bell's recommendation list and it's been floating around on my kindle for a few months at least. So after reading Something Like Rain, I thought I'd give this book a go. It was probably a bad idea to read it right after that one that I loved so much but not much can compare to it. This one was not bad. I liked that it was story not centered around the GLBT issue but a story that only incorporated it. But the story didn't pull me in. I felt fairly distant from the characters throughout the book and the ending was very generic and unassuming. It was mediocre for me. ( )
  Kassilem | Aug 9, 2016 |

Every action can have devastating consequences. For Jackson Roanoke, the greatest consequence of his parents’ divorce was watching his mother drive away with his twin brother Ben, putting thousands of miles between them.

Eight years later and with college looming, Jackson is tasked with reroofing his father’s house. After a tempting offer of help from a young man, Jackson finds himself caught up in a growing attraction he’s hesitant to embrace. But when his brother Ben reappears at the front door, Jackson is confronted by more than he’s prepared for.

Brought together by circumstance, the estranged brothers are forced to navigate a relationship that persists only in their memories. Marked by the heat of a Midwest summer and rolling wheat fields, the short months are punctuated by scattered moments of closeness between the two brothers, hinting at the possibility of rekindling the connection they once shared.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 20 Aug 2015 08:02:09 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,170,851 books! | Top bar: Always visible