King Arthur Flour Whole Grain Baking:…

King Arthur Flour Whole Grain Baking: Delicious Recipes Using Nutritious… (2006)

by King Arthur Flour

Oh, yeah, make delicious goodies that are healthier than the white-flour versions! I have made all of the scone recipes in this book, many of the muffins, the basic pizza crust and sandwich bread, and others which I cannot remember. Every single recipe was accurate and needed no adjustments, other than to my specific oven. I highly recommend following this book's suggestion to weigh ingredients rather than measuring by volume: this tip alone has vastly improved all of my baking!
  pelicanmoon | Sep 23, 2017 |
Delicious recipes using nutritious whole grains
  jhawn | Jul 31, 2017 |
This is probably pretty obvious but too many of these recipes are not vegan for me to bother. However, the bread section is pretty awesome and has a lot of great recipes to try. ( )
  lemontwist | Oct 3, 2010 |
Just the book I need to help me make great baked goods with our fresh ground flour. We have tried many recipes from this book and enjoyed them all. Lots of tips on using whole grains and the baking process. Some of our favorites are the Multi grain Snickerdoodles, gingerbread, double fudge brownies and chocolate chip cookies.
1 vote nyisutter | Jan 9, 2008 |
This book is about flavor.

A guide to whole grain baking explains how to use a variety of whole grains to create flavorful, sweet, and savory breads, cakes, cookies, pastries, and other baked goods, and features more than four hundred foolproof recipes.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,463,327 books! | Top bar: Always visible