My Little Book of Big Trucks by Honor Head

My Little Book of Big Trucks

by Honor Head

12None768,668NoneNone

No reviews

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 178493013X, Hardcover)

What is a truck? How fast can a truck go? Which trucks work on a building site? My Little Book of Big Trucks answers all these questions and more. Simple, easy-to-understand text combines with stunning photography to provide an excellent introduction to big trucks. Perfect for reluctant readers, this book will hold the interest of young children and encourage them to find out more about these amazing vehicles. The My Little Book of series includes the following titles: Animals: 9781781715055 Dinosaurs: 9781781715536 Lifecycles: 9781781715543 Space: 9781781715550

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 13 Aug 2015 14:30:22 -0400)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,507,343 books! | Top bar: Always visible