Fragility (Require Cookie) by Grace…

Fragility (Require Cookie)

by Grace McDermott

222,551,640 (4)None

No tags.

To begin with I was confused a bit between the he/she mumma part. Once i realized what was going on, it was a good read. Im still thinking about what could happen next.

Its different than most books I normally read, but a surprising breath of fresh air, type of different. I liked the foundation built into the story and that the "emotionless" lies about things because He loves his child. Shows how any parent should feel about their child but also shows how some "parents" shouldnt have children. You never know who your family will be or when you will meet them.

i received a copy in exchange for an honest review good or bad ( )
  katieperryrogers | Jan 11, 2016 |
I was a bit confused as to what was happening as I was not too sure of the characters. Merlin is a little boy that is half human & half demon that has been rescued from his insane parents. But he will never be safe as they want him back and even if that means killing him they will. Jones is in charge of Merlin and he is his parent figure but he fears that he can't keep Merlin safe from them.

They are demons, magic & fae in the book but I will need to read others to see where everyone fits in. It was a great read. ( )
  Lillian-Maddocks9389 | Jun 1, 2015 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Grace McDermott's book Fragility was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Grace McDermott is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,483,034 books! | Top bar: Always visible