Gone for You by Ally Bishop

Gone for You

by Ally Bishop

312,001,085 (4)None
Recently added byfromjesstoyou, tasha_bstmom

"4 out of 5 stars! Rock star guitarist, Cameron, has a good life. However, when his friend, and bandmate, is placed in the hospital Cameron's life is sidelined by the need to stay in one place for an extended period of time. During that time, he meets Lily. Lily comes from a well-known Texas family, who disowned her when she decided to do what she always wanted with her life by becoming an artist, and sets Cameron's life on fire as he goes about pursuing her. Yet, are they meant for only a few good memories or something more worthwhile?

While I loved the cover its book description didn’t really sell me on this novel, who helped want to read it was Eat Sleep Read Review’s own review for this novel as it explained a lot. Now that I’ve read this novel, I can say that I was pleasantly surprised that I liked reading from a single POV standpoint, Cameron’s POV to be exact, as much as I did. Cameron is forthright in his beliefs and wants making it hard for the reader not to agree with him."

Read more of this review and a FEW TEASERS here: http://frommetoyouvideophoto.blogspot.com/2015/06/feasted-on-sixth-street-bands-... ( )
  fromjesstoyou | Mar 21, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,861,233 books! | Top bar: Always visible