Damselfly Inn (Thornton Vermont) (Volume 1)…

Damselfly Inn (Thornton Vermont) (Volume 1)

by Cameron D. Garriepy

Received this book in a give-a-way as a member of LibraryThing. Was not disappointed. Loved the read.
Nan had dreams and goals of running a B&B and nothing or anyone was going to stop her. Love her determination, courage and understanding. She did not give up. A sweet added bonus was finding true unconditional love and happiness.
I like how the author described everything in great detail. ( )
  PBreaux | Oct 19, 2016 |
Really nice book. I enjoyed it . I liked all the characters(main and secondary) , which is very rare for me. Good pace, a little bit of mystery, and a good romance. A few missing words here and there, but it didn't bother me. ( )
  jenny_acc | Sep 3, 2016 |
A nice, gently paced romantic mystery. The characters are all likeable and I enjoyed the romance.
The mystery of who was behind the vandalism was a little bit too tame for my liking.
Overall it was a pleasant read. ( )
  Inishowen_Cailin | Aug 6, 2016 |
See publisher's blurb for a brief overview.
A pleasant love story populated by some really nice characters. The story is not overly complicated and the length is perfect for me. I really enjoyed it.
I won it in a LibraryThing Giveaway. ( )
  jetangen4571 | Jun 6, 2016 |

The picturesque college town of Thornton, Vermont is the perfect place to open an inn. Or so Nan Grady thinks until a late summer storm drops a tree branch through her roof and local contractor Joss Fuller into her path. Romance has been the last thing on her career-oriented mind, but Nan can’t deny the attraction between them. Nor can she deny the history between Joss and her most important guest: a sophisticated Manhattan academic. And then there is the mysterious vandal targeting her home and livelihood. As summer fades to autumn and Joss becomes a fixture around the Damselfly Inn, Nan navigates the joys and complications of life in her new home town. But when the vandalism becomes increasingly upsetting, threatening Nan and her guests, as well as her budding relationship with Joss, Nan questions her place in the town, at the inn, and in Joss’s heart.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 30 Jul 2015 00:21:41 -0400)

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Cameron D. Garriepy's book Damselfly Inn was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Cameron D. Garriepy is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,432,758 books! | Top bar: Always visible