Drawn to Life by Elisabeth Wagner

Drawn to Life

by Elisabeth Wagner

611,268,033 (4.5)None

Excellent read with a great twist at the end. I thought this was very well written, however it jumped from the past to present a bit too frequently for me. I really enjoyed the characters of Samuel and Mia and how the struggles of their pasts affected their relationship. Mia has had to deal with more than any woman should have to, but she has survived and is taking a trip across Europe to get her life back together. Along the way she meets Samuel Winter who is on his on journey dealing with his demons.

Regardless of some of the serious issues the characters deal with, I thought this was a very upbeat story with a wonderful feeling of how love can help heal all scars. I would definitely recommend this one.

Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,306,596 books! | Top bar: Always visible