A Mad Zombie Party by Gena Showalter

Told from a different point of view, this novel ties up the series nicely and does a decent job of exploring the grief caused by losing someone you love and learning to move forward. All the emotion in these books is a bit exaggerated, but the truth is, learning empathy for someone else does make all the difference in how you cope with your own things. ( )
  tjsjohanna | Jan 24, 2017 |
I wasn’t sure of how I would like this one since the story is told through Frosty and Camilla’s perspectives. But, I am glad to say that it was still enjoyable. Now, it has been a while since I read the last book so I can’t say whether or not Frosty and Camilla’s voices are distinct compared to the other three books. There was zombie fighting, hot and steamy attraction and humor. All of the things that you’ve come to expect from the series. I also enjoyed learning more about what happened to Frosty and Camilla.

As a series ender, I enjoyed this book a lot. It brings it all together and ties up the loose ends. Not that there was a lot, if any. For some reason I want to say that this was originally supposed to be a trilogy. There was a sense of contentment at the end of this one, and I am not sure if it was there at the end of the last one. I think that this was a good way to end the series.
  StarrK | May 1, 2016 |
An improvement over the last instalment but overall this series has been disappointing. Definitely not recommended for younger than 14 due to sexual content / drinking. ( )
  SashaM | Apr 20, 2016 |
I was so incredibly excited when I heard there was going to be another White Rabbit book! And it did NOT disappoint. I loved seeing Frosty and how he was moving on from Kat. I enjoyed watching the development of the character of Milla beyond what we'd seen in the previous volume. A sucker for romance, I really loved watching romances brewing and feelings growing and changing. Of course, it wasn't all happiness and romance, there was still challenges and battles to fight. The action and suspense kept me on the edge of my seat and I truly had trouble putting down my Nook to do any "real life" activities! While I'm sad that the series is officially over now, I do love the way things worked out and I loved the little bonuses that we got at the end letting us know how things would turn out for the main characters. ( )
  MynTop | Apr 8, 2016 |
So! I loved, loved, loved the first and second, AND third books in this series, and I thought it would end with that fabulous finale...but it didn't. There was a fourth book...and here it is. At first, I was overjoyed at the idea of getting to read another book in this series, because this series is BEYOND awesome...buuut, after I read the synopsis...sigh...I was disappointed.

This book is written from different perspectives (I was so looking forward to reading from Ali's view, but ugh...): Milla (the girl who betrayed the crew), and Frosty (the heartbroken one). They hate each other, but they both fight against the same evil...also, Milla realised her mistake from last time and is trying to atone for them.

Kat Parker (the dead girl) has become a witness and has come back to bring Milla and Frosty together...there was a vision...a vision where Milla would save Frosty from dying...so...ta-da! That's how their stories intertwine. So...seeing as how they hate each other, yet are forced to be together by Frosty's friends...you can see how this story will end, right...?

Anyhoo...this book wasn't bad, it just wasn't anywhere near as awesome as the previous books...the switching perspectives also confused me at some points...

The cover...hmm...is that Milla? Or is it Ali? I can't tell...grr...

I can't really point out any outstanding good points about this book, unfortunately...I mean, it was still GOOD, just...sigh...I suppose my expectations were set far too high?

Well...suffice to say...I'm glad Frosty had his HEA, and most, if not all loose ends were tied up nicely, we even got some info on their kids...! ( )
  elizabeth1929 | Feb 1, 2016 |

Kat Parker's spirit returns, insisting Frosty the Ice Man partner with rogue slayer Camilla Marks -- the one who betrayed them all, leading to Kat's death. But when Anima rises from the grave to become a force the slayers may not have the strength to overcome, Frosty, Camilla and all the slayers will have to work together to survive.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,370,874 books! | Top bar: Always visible