My Time in the Affair by Stylo Fantome

My Time in the Affair

by Stylo Fantome

621,268,033 (5)None
Recently added byToniFGMAMTC, Deleine, tasha_bstmom

I am so impressed by this author. I loved her previous books so I couldn't wait to read this one. Stylo's writing is so original. When a person reads as much as I do, many stories begin to run together, and much of the phrases, words and scenes seem on repeat. Never once while reading My Time in the Affair did I get that feeling. And I had absolutely no eye rolling moments.

Mischa is married to Michael. They have always been best friends, but their love life is nonexistent. She has to travel out of the country with her job and meets Tal. He appears to be everything she ever wanted in a lover, but she never planned to have an affair. Nothing is or goes as she thought it would with Michael or Tal.I told you, fate. What a mother fucker."
"You're such a romantic."

MTITA is filled with so much heart and soul. Most would never imagine sentiment this deeply over someone cheating. It's hard to find where to lay the fault on which of the characters. None of the main three are unblemished—Such a tangled web of endearment and lies.

I also wanted to add that this book has lots of side story. The main focus is the affair, but many other things are happening. It is not one dimensional.

Of course those who can't handle a story on cheating should not read it, but to the rest of the romance subscribers, I recommend this beautiful, poignant drama. It illustrates the allure and the agony of love. All decisions have consequences."Come find me."

***Copy given in exchange for an honest review***

toni

FangirlMoments and My Two Cents

FULL REVIEW CAN BE FOUND AT http://fangirlmomentsandmytwocents.blogspot.com/2015/05/my-time-in-affair-by-sty... ( )
  ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |
Thank you for the recommendation Dilek ;-)
  Deleine | May 10, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,014,858 books! | Top bar: Always visible