Big Honey Dog Mysteries Holiday Collection…

Big Honey Dog Mysteries Holiday Collection (Halloween, Christmas & Easter…

by H.Y. Hanna

741,138,814 (4.67)None

Super cute, just like all the other books in the series. I love how Honey, the Great Dane, is so much like any dane I've ever known. The dogs make me smile and chuckle as they stumble through their adventures.

katsmiao | Oct 23, 2015 |
Wonderful witty writing at its best! This may be a story for children 8 to 12 but it is equally fun for those of any age. Hanna has created wonderful canine characters that are filled with personality. The dogs are good friends able to solve any mystery that comes their way. This collection of holiday stories would be the perfect gift for a child that loves dogs and likes a bit of a mystery. I wish that they had been available when I was reading books to my own children but I plan to get the entire series for my granddaughters and read each one to them when they are a bit older.

Thank you to NetGalley and Wiseheart Press for giving me the copy to read and review. ( )
  CathyGeha | May 3, 2015 |

Halloween hysteria. Christmas rescue. Easter secrets. Serious slobber.

Celebrate your favourite holidays with this collection of exciting short mysteries featuring Honey the Great Dane sleuth and her canine friends. In NIGHT OF FLYING SHADOWS, a creepy visitor on Halloween night sends the dogs on a dangerous mission through a haunted forest. Then Honey and her friends find themselves deciphering a mysterious note during a snowy Christmas in MESSAGE IN A BAUBLE. And in TREASURE FROM THE PAST, the dog detectives race to uncover a long-lost secret over an Easter weekend.

Perfect for fans of Erin Hunter's "Warriors" and "Survivors" series, as well as classics like Nancy Drew and the Famous Five. Kids and dog lovers of all ages will love this action-packed collection filled with suspense and humour. A great middle grade read or a book for parents and children to enjoy together.

(retrieved from Amazon Sun, 05 Jul 2015 11:41:48 -0400)

Celebrate your favourite holidays with this collection of exciting short mysteries featuring Honey the Great Dane sleuth and her canine friends. A creepy visitor on Halloween night sends the dogs on a dangerous mission through a haunted forest. Honey and her friends find themselves deciphering a mysterious note during a snowy Christmas. The dog detectives race to uncover a long-lost secret over an Easter weekend.… (more)

H.Y. Hanna is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,634,765 books! | Top bar: Always visible