Spellbound Cinderella (The Cinderella Body…

Spellbound Cinderella (The Cinderella Body Club Book 2)

by Angela Ford

222,551,640 (4.5)None
Recently added byWillowStarSerenity, Corduroy7

No tags.

Spellbound Cinderella is a romance novella written by Angela Ford. It is book two in The Cinderella Body Club series. Tess Andrews finds herself head over heels for the photographer Parker Walsh. He's everything he could possibly dream of in a guy. The only problem is, he's also surrounded by very attractive models. She feels plain and dull compared to them and doesn't think she will ever catch his attention. Then, she makes a wish on a friend's family heirloom that comes true and makes her attractive. Can she build the courage to talk to Parker? Will they get together and for longer than just the twenty four hours the wish lasts?

I loved this story. I found the message the story underlies very inspirational. I feel it's a very positive message. The story itself is adorable too. All the characters are lovable. I found myself rooting for Tess all the way. I really think Parker is a very ideal and charming man. I may even add him to my book boyfriend list!

The only thing I didn't like about this book was that it wasn't long enough. I didn't like the fact that I didn't get a chance to know many of the background characters. I felt they were kind of brushed in vaguely. The story still worked the way it is. I would have just liked to seen more. Other than that small little detail, it was perfect! I loved it!

I fully recommend this story. Not just for the story itself, but for the lesson inside the story as well. I think many romantic types will fall in love with this story. I'm glad that I was given the opportunity to read the the latest book from one of my favorite authors. I can't wait to read many more by her! ( )
  WillowStarSerenity | May 7, 2015 |
It would seem difficult to think of an extended visit of girlfriends that doesn’t take the opportunity at some point during the conversation for sharing of each other’s own perception of physical attributes – regardless of the ages of the girls or women. Analysis of one’s own physical beauty seems part of the life-long pursuit of happiness for a girl – a woman. Then think of the possibilities that begin with the setting of a girls’ night with the dearest of friends in comfy clothes, uninterrupted time for sharing conversation, wine, home-made treats of delicious fresh bruschetta on crostini and exquisite death-by-chocolate squares. The shared conversation includes the show-and-tell of a grandmother’s gift of a beautiful locket to her namesake granddaughter Cami and the retelling of grandmother’s story – well, at least part of the story as shared up until Grandma Cami fell asleep. But the possibility of a magical locket gives the four (4) friends, Cami, Tess, Raven, and Annalise pause to create a “Cinderella” wish of their own for the next 24 hours. Will a wish come true? Is there any possibility that the wish could last longer than 24 hours?

I must add that I loved the feature of a daughter’s birthday gift to her mother of a book and the promise of attending the book signing together on the author’s scheduled day to visit their city of Portland. The insert of a feature such as this distinctive joy is one of the elements that raise my enjoyment of a story to a higher level.

I wish I could gift this series of stories to all adults who are searching for self-acceptance, self-confidence, and self-worth. I’d also like to gift this story to every public library, family member or friend that is searching for a special story to give to a reader searching for the understanding that each of us is in the driver’s seat, holding the keys to our own public persona . I am not so naïve to think that all those searching for self-acceptance and self-confidence will have the same experience as Cami and Lance in Story 1 and now Tess and Parker in Story 2 but perhaps the stories can be the catalyst and inspiration to initiate a conversation that leads to a new beginning.

I am looking forward to the next titles in the series with delightful anticipation as my guess would be that the next girls’ nights might also spark possibilities for Raven and then Annalise or for Annalise and then Raven! ( )
  Corduroy7 | May 3, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,250,810 books! | Top bar: Always visible