Mia and the Bad Boy by Lisa Burstein

Mia and the Bad Boy

by Lisa Burstein

831,035,133 (4.25)None

"5 out of 5 stars!! When Mia gets the chance of a lifetime to associate with her all-time crush--Ryder--for a month, she leaps at the opportunity. However, as soon as she arrives all her hopes of it being a "fun" experience disappears in the wake Ryder's personality. Yet, as their "relationship" progresses they find that they have more in common than they thought. Though will their differences be too much for them to overcome or will they be able to work through whatever comes their way?

This was one sweet novel that pleasantly surprised me!! I was prepared for a good girl/bad boy singer romance but what surprised me was how these two seemly different people find common ground. Their common ground being how they are both being pushed into lives/careers that don’t make them happy."

Read more of my review and THREE TEASERS here: http://frommetoyouvideophoto.blogspot.com/2015/04/idolizing-in-backstage-pass-se... ( )
  fromjesstoyou | Mar 21, 2016 |
Loved this!! One bad boy pop star and one good girl academic, never has attraction between two characters seemed so unlikely or perfect at the same time! The author's fantastic writing, however, really lets us get to know these two and when we do they seem more the same than they initially appear. This is a fantastic book that shows us once again that people are usually more than the face they put on for the world to see. I definitely recommend this one. ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |
I received this free eARC from NetGalley in exchange for my honest review.

I love Ryder. Miles was also lovable, but Ryder is by far my favorite of the group, even when I met him in Miles's story. He has such a dark past and is so broody. Plus his game with Miles and trying to call him all of the famous British people is hilarious. He's not always broody, but he has a reputation to uphold, ya know?

Ryder and Mia were the perfect characters to pair up. They were complete opposites, but they were a good influence to each other. Or bad, whichever way you want to look at it.

My favorite part was when they went to the State Fair in Iowa. Ryder got to experience normal for a little while and Mia was breaking rules left and right.

I think a lot of readers will love this series. I know I do so far! And I will probably end up buying the third novel sooner or later, when I'm in the mood for more rock and roll guys and how they fall for the one. ( )
  JeracaFite | Jun 21, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,864,795 books! | Top bar: Always visible