Nourish: The Beginner's Guide to Eating…

Nourish: The Beginner's Guide to Eating Healthy and Staying Fit

by Christi Silbaugh

212,551,640 (4)None
Recently added byAgusiaH, rhonda1111

No tags.

4 STARS

I like how it has recipes that are healthier whole foods, instead of just telling you to move she shows you some yoga moves and explains them. Christi has also thrown in quotes to inspire you to keep trying and moving.

I never think to do anything with cauliflower besides steaming it. She bakes it, makes tator tots and other yummy ideas.
The recipes are ones that anyone can do. She has a healthier deviled eggs recipe without the mayonnaise. I love deviled eggs.

Her cookies look good and you need food processor instead of oven which would be real nice especially for summer months. I am going to have to buy some dates they are very useful in this cookbook.

The pictures are beautiful of the dishes. They make me want to go and try them. The pictures of the yoga models makes me want to go to beach. The scenery is so peaceful and beautiful.

The yoga I don't think I can do any especially by myself. I need the bed or chair yoga to start with but it gives me ideas. She gives you the name of the position, tells you how to do it and has someone doing the position in a photo.

I was given this ebook to read by Cedar Fort Publishing. In return I agreed to give a honest review of Nourish and be part of it's blog tour. ( )
  rhonda1111 | May 3, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,542,038 books! | Top bar: Always visible