Loving Dallas: A Neon Dreams Novel by Caisey…

Loving Dallas: A Neon Dreams Novel

by Caisey Quinn

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
This was second book for the #NewYearsReadathon and I read this book all the way through in a number of hours. It was all about second chances.

Though this was the second book in the series, they were very few times that I wished I had read the first book. Full of music, love and regret between two people who had some history. ( )
  keyreadthatandetc | Mar 31, 2016 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
This is a sequel to Leaving Amarillo by Caisey Quinn. While not really necessary to read Leaving Amarillo first, I would strongly suggest that you do. Both stories stand alone, but are more richer if read in order.

Loving Dallas is about Dallas Walker ne Lark who is an up and coming country star on a big label tour for the first time opening for the very famous Jase Wade. The thing is he's left his sister and best friend behind. One of the sponsors of the tour is a liquor company, Blue Bay bourbon. Robyn Breeland is working the promotion angle and is to go on the tour. Unfortunately for her Dallas Walker ne Lark is her old high school flame. The flame still sizzles. This is their story. ( )
  maryintexas39 | Aug 18, 2015 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
One of my new favorites! Love this book :) Caisey Quinn is a great writer! Dallas and Robyn are Hot, there story was hot and this book is hot! Second chance romance at its finest, I reccomend to to everyone, well everyone at least 18+...lol because theres some steamy scenes in this gem ;) I can say I'm now a fan of Caisey and will definitely read more by her. ( )
  Melissa_Essenmacher | Aug 17, 2015 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Filled with drama, sex, music, love and innuendo, this was a light and enjoyable read that is likely best suited to 20 somethings. Since I am twice the target age, I found some of the indecisiveness of youth a little hard to directly relate to. Despite that, the characters were interesting, the sex was hot and steamy and the storyline was believable and well developed. ( )
  dmerrell | Aug 8, 2015 |

Dallas Sacrifice. I'm familiar with it. I've had to leave behind everyone I cared about-my sister, my best friend, my band, and my high school sweetheart-in order to chase my dream of making it in Nashville. But when Robyn Breeland walks back into my life, it's as if the universe has decided to give me a second chance. I'm just not sure it's one I'm willing to take. Robyn Heartbreak. I practically majored in it. Dallas Lark was the first boy I ever loved and the one who'd shattered my heart into pieces. But I've moved on. Working in promotions at Midnight Bay Bourbon, I'm too busy to sit around moping over my ex. But when my company decides to sponsor his tour, I'll have to face him whether I'm ready to or not. Dallas is determined to drive me to distraction, and my body begs me to let him. Trouble is, my heart can't tell the difference between a second chance and making the same mistake twice.… (more)

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alum

Caisey Quinn's book Loving Dallas was available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,747,633 books! | Top bar: Always visible