Hearth by R. L. White
113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byfallingbullets

This book is so interesting, so gripping. You really won't want to put it down. The setting is wonderful and confusing and creepy (some of the characters agree with me there XD) and the characters are incredible and intriguing. It ends on a rather large cliff hanger and I CANNOT WAIT for the sequel, I'm jumping up and down in excitement even though the author hasn't even started writing it yet.

Every time something was revealed I came up with more questions until I was just rocking back and forth thinking 'WHAT?!' over and over and over. The places are so dang creepy, layered in extra creepy and backed by even more creepy and unnerving. I can't for the life of me summarise what the heck is going on and I LOVE IT. This is seriously one of the best books I've read in a long time, it has adorable characters who are deep and SO important.

I was already a casual fan of the authors work before reading, but now it's set that I'm going to be a lifelong megafan, and am probably going to seriously take a look into reading the rest of their works properly. ( )
  fallingbullets | May 8, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,826,360 books! | Top bar: Always visible