Chihuahuas Like Cheese by Mrs Janice Wills…

Chihuahuas Like Cheese

by Mrs Janice Wills kingsbury

312,001,085 (4.5)None

A little dog with a tall tale!

With a name like Chihuahuas Like Cheese, I knew I was in for something endearing and cute to read to my young daughter, who loves dogs. She loves dogs of any and every size, and type. The only thing is, she is allergic to dogs and so she loves buying and reading books about dogs. I didn’t know if she would like this one or not or if it were right for her age group, but I took a chance and I am really glad I did. You can really tell that the author Janice Wills Kingsbury has a true love of dogs and this story comes off as a labor of love that I found very endearing.

My daughter loved the images and was captivated by the fact that she could recognize the locations of some of the pictures. In addition my daughter loves Chihuahuas and instantly fell in love with Bogie. She has not less than 7 little suffer Chihuahuas of which she named every last one Pico. Pico reminded me of my daughter in that they both see themselves as different than perhaps the rest of the world does. Bogie thinks he is a big dog, and my daughter things she is at least 7 years older than she actually is.

The tale really draws the young reader into a day in the life of Bogie and caps the experience is an engaging and positive light as Bogie becomes the big hero in the tale, showing that even the quietest, smallest and youngest dog can do big things too. Really cute story! ( )
1 vote | AmandaKerr | May 19, 2015 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 069237891X, Paperback)

Bogie, the Chihuahua, tries his best to act like the big dogs. But even though Bogie thinks and acts big, he's beginning to feel like he doesn't get his fair share of things. One of the bigger dogs always gets there first. What bothers him most is he is the last dog to get cheese, his favorite thing in the whole world. One day, while vacationing in Duck, North Carolina, a series of events occurs that will change Bogie's life and way of thinking forever!

(retrieved from Amazon Fri, 17 Jul 2015 23:27:35 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,224,103 books! | Top bar: Always visible