Splat the Cat: I Scream for Ice Cream (I Can…

Splat the Cat: I Scream for Ice Cream (I Can Read Level 1)

by Rob Scotton

My children absolutely love pet the cat but I think it’s because they like how Pete and his friend take a trip to the ice cream factory. What kid doesn't love to read about ice cream? Pet the Cats books have a large vocabulary for children but it’s also easy for children to read and understand the vocabulary. ( )
  Miriahharrison | Feb 27, 2017 |
My kids always enjoy Splat the Cat books and this one is a particular favorite. They giggled and listened intently all the way through. I wasn't surprised the liked this because they have enjoyed all the other Splat books, but I was taken aback by how many times they requested we read it.

Pros: Who wouldn't want to go on a visit to an ice cream factory! Splat gives us a great story of his adventure. Fun illustrations will keep readers screaming for more.

There's more to our review. Visit The Reading Tub®. While you’re there, add a link to your review.
  TheReadingTub | Feb 17, 2016 |

Splat and his class go on a field trip to an ice cream factory in this delectable I Can Read book from New York Times bestselling author-artist Rob Scotton. Splat can barely sit still during the bus ride. He's imagining the mountain of ice cream he thinks he'll get to eat! But when Splat gets there, that mountain becomes more of an avalanche. It's up to Splat and his classmates to save the day!

Beginning readers will practice the –eam sound in this easy-to-read addition to the Splat series. Splat the Cat: I Scream for Ice Cream is a Level One I Can Read book, which means it's perfect for children learning to sound out words and sentences.

(retrieved from Amazon Sun, 05 Jul 2015 13:14:37 -0400)

Splat is excited to visit an ice cream factory on a field trip, but when things go awry, it is up to him and his classmates to save the day.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,468,104 books! | Top bar: Always visible