Then Frederick Ran by Nicholas M. Bugden

by Nicholas M. Bugden

113,689,591 (4)None
Recently added byerica_novelink

No tags.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading all of these short stories. The writing was great and I read through it quite quickly. At first, I was a little nervous because I didn’t know how much I would enjoy different short stories. I thought there would be a lack of character connection and love for the story, but that definitely wasn’t the case. Some of the stories were only three pages or so but I still found myself connecting with every bit of it…some more than others.
My favorite short stories out of this collection are as follows… Dream Factory, Pop & Lock, Protagonist, Conclusion and Facade. Now I am going to talk about each of these briefly.
Dream Factory: This story didn’t go as I thought it was going to (well at the beginning). It’s about a man who wants to go and have his dreams recorded. He has two pictures that he wants to look at before he goes into his sleep and those pictures to me were perfect. I can’t say much more because I will give stuff away, but to me this story was perfect.
Pop & Lock: I am not going into detail about this one, all I want to say is that it was so cute and actually inspirational. It shows you to never give up on your dreams and aspirations. My final words on this story is, YOU GO POP & LOCK.
Protagonist, Conclusion: This one was my favorite of the collections. The reason I liked this one so much is because it makes me relate to life now. Everyone wants happiness and perfection, we always strive for that, but once we get to that point we always end up asking for more. This story shows that perfectly.
Facade: This story just made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. When you start reading it you may feel anger, but later on your heart will change as the plot of the story does as well. ( )
  erica_novelink | May 5, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,475,703 books! | Top bar: Always visible