Hope Quotes: Inspirational Picture Quotes…

Hope Quotes: Inspirational Picture Quotes about Hope

by Gabi Rupp

This book is dazzling. Every page contains a lovely picture and uplifting quotes about hope. This book everyone should own. Why might you ask? Every individual on this planet is in need of hope. There will be a quote that will have a positive influence on you. One of the great things is the quotes are by people of all types from all around the world and multiple eras. Quotes are from authors, theologists, philosophers, leaders, chemists and many more. Here are a few people that I found intriguing in the book: Tom Bodett, you know him, "I'm Tom Bodett for Motel 6, and we'll leave the lights on for you"; Emma Goodman an anarchist known for her political activism; Madeleine L'Engle, who wrote A Wrinkle in Time; Napoleon; Earvin "Magic" Johnson; and also Robert H. Goddard, who built the world's 1st liquid-fueled rocket. The book is broken down into sections for example happiness, optimism, purpose, etc. Hope Quotes is the kind of book that you need in paperback. It is so stunning to the eye an e-reader would not do this book justice. It is the perfect gift to give any person of any age. In the beginning, it contains an excellent area to write to whom you are gifting the book and an area to place your name also. I would recommend this book to anyone. Everybody needs some hope in their life.
"Thank you, Gabi Rupp, for letting me give an honest review." ( )
  THCForPain | May 27, 2016 |
It is as the title states, inspirational. Perfect for anyone who needs a pick me up, this book can change your mood. It's positive and light. The only thing is, I am reviewing an ecopy so I imagine this would be a beautiful print copy. Either way you can have it on your phone for easy access our whatever device you carry around and it's just a click away. ( )
  amandanicolebooks | Feb 24, 2016 |
This is a really nice book filled with inspirational quotes for many of the challenges in life that are faced on a regular basis. It is only 35 pages long and there is no need to read the quotes in order so I can see myself coming back to it often when I need something to make me feel better about life. My only disappointment is that it is an ebook and not a hard copy that I could easily refer to and make notes or comments in for myself.

Please note: I received a free copy of this book in exchange for my honest review. ( )
  TracyCampbell | Feb 12, 2016 |
I received a KINDLE copy of this book through a giveaway on LibraryThing [dot] com and the following is my honest opinion.

If you’ve ever heard the saying of a picture being word a thousand words than you can easily see what Ms. Rupp has done here with the carefully selected quotes from famous people.

When I first opened this book on the KINDLE App on my computer I fell into the trap of merely reading what I saw in front of me. However, this book needs to read extremely slow to capture the beauty of both the pictures and the quotes attached to them. To further enhance my reading experience I changed the setting so I could view two pages, allowing me to view the full picture and all the words at once; followed by going to the full screen viewing.

To fully appreciate this book to its utmost you need to read each quote the author has selected for each picture separately, close your eyes and then meditate briefly on the words you’ve just read. The carefully selected quotes are quite vivid and almost awe inspiring in communicating the message of hope.

It is for this reason I’m giving this book 5 STARS. ( )
  MyPenNameOnly | Jun 13, 2015 |
A wonderful, well thought out collection of quotes and proverbs that are meant to inspire. ( )
  christine.meram | May 22, 2015 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Gabi Rupp's book Hope Quotes: Inspirational Picture Quotes about Hope was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Gabi Rupp is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,419,346 books! | Top bar: Always visible