Exposed: An Ethan Frost Novel by Tracy Wolff

Exposed: An Ethan Frost Novel

by Tracy Wolff

This review was originally posted on Bookish Things & MoreQuickie Review
I cannot explain the love I have for Ethan and Chloe. This book is definitely one that will take you on an emotional rollercoaster, and hope you come out happy in the end.

Exposed starts up right where Addicted left off. And we get to see more ups and downs between Ethan and Chloe. Ethan can't let go of what Brandon did to her, and has done to other girls. He wants to attack him full force where it would hurt him. Chloe still battles with if she deserves Ethan. She still sees herself as dirty sometimes, and doesn't want to face the past.

There are times in books where things could be cleared up with just talking about it, but this isn't one of those books. Talking about it doesn't help Ethan or Chloe's feelings. They have to face the problem head on. And doing that takes them down some dark roads. But you want to have hope that they can come out better, and feel like they have cleansed themselves of the past that lurks behind them.

Things definitely aren't easy. There are fights, make up sessions, and emotions that will gut you, but maybe their love for each other can conquer everything they've endured.

I'm sad to see this series end, but hopeful that we'll see bits and pieces of them in the spin off series. ( )
  BookishThings | Mar 23, 2016 |
Fantastic conclusion to the series. Ethan and Chloe have dealt with so much to be together he should just be happy. But with Brandon still out there, running for congress, without a care is too much for Ethan. He wants to make him pay. Can he live with the consequences or will this be another barrier to Ethan and Chloe getting their HEA??

I really loved this series and I think this was a perfect conclusion. I highly recommend all the books in this series. ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |
This is the 3rd of a series and should be read in sequence. I would imagine reading this as a stand-alone would be confusing and not near as enjoyable as reading with the insights and developments of the first two books.

This book is a wild rollercoaster ride again, same as the previous two.

The love between Ethan and Chloe is undeniable, their chemistry is obvious, but there are still issues from the past, as well as secrets, that may break them up.

The story is super fast paced, emotions are up and down, the writing is great. Tracy Wolff manages to make me feel the characters' emotions, and makes me see the situation through both people's eyes. I didn't know who to root for, I understood both sides, and kept flipping pages faster and faster in my need to find out what happens.

katsmiao | Oct 23, 2015 |

The moment Chloe Girard walked into my life, she exposed secrets and emotions I always thought were best kept buried. She wants to move on, to ignore the past. But I can't do that. Not when she still suffers. And not when the man who hurt her remains unscathed. So when I discover the perfect opportunity to make him pay for what he did to Chloe, I can't walk away, no matter the consequences.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,990,344 books! | Top bar: Always visible