Cover Me (The Donovan Family Book 5) by…

Cover Me (The Donovan Family Book 5)

by Margaret Watson

531,436,638 (5)None

Although I haven't read any of the other books in the Donovan Family series by Margaret Watson, it in no way diminished my enjoyment of "Cover Me." This book had all the ingredients for a great romantic suspense read. I really enjoyed the plot and the twists and turns of the investigation, as well as the chemistry between Brendan and Cilla. As the action heats up, so does the romance between these two fiery and headstrong characters. Ms. Watson's writing style and dialogue flow easily and the storyline pulls you along. After reading this book, I'm definitely going to check out more of this series, as well as other books by this author.

**I received a free copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review** ( )
  DTChantel | Jun 12, 2017 |
I received this book in exchange for an honest review. I love the Donovan Series. How this writer can continue to put out a great book and each one different and unique is beyond me. With each book of the series it just gets better and better. I love how she breaks down the strengths and weaknesses and just knocks them through the roof. Great characters and storyline it just flows from one book to the next. ( )
  thicks | Nov 19, 2015 |
Excellently written continuation of the Donovan Family series!

Brendan’s story is just as wonderful as the others in this series. The characters are well developed, the action intense, the chemistry between Brendan and Priscilla combustible and the story line of two cops going undercover (in more ways than one) a treat to read.

Thank you to the author for sending me this book to read and review. I look forward to finding out what will happen to the NEXT member of the Donovan family when his or her story is told! ( )
  CathyGeha | May 7, 2015 |

Margaret Watson is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,502,265 books! | Top bar: Always visible