Sweet Ruin by Kresley Cole
1068113,849 (4)None

Amazing Read

So enjoyed immortals after dark's latest offering Sweet Ruin, from the opening lines I was transfixed and pulled in to Jo's fascinating life , I felt so heart sick for Jo when she lost Thad was so sad, I Loved Rune from the beginning,I found him so redeemable, him and Jo make one of my favourite book twosome's ever. I was with them both every step of the way on there hunt For Nix. Love this series can't wait for the next installment. ( )
  carpathian1974 | Jun 6, 2017 |
w/Nix ( )
  Janicemo | Nov 7, 2016 |
Actually 4.5 Stars out of 5. The only think I didn't like was the short ending. Cliff hanger much? But honesty, ughhh the romance makes me jelly ❤️❤️❤️

I love Jo's spunk and persistence but I honestly don't get the 180 turn that happens in her mind when she suddenly believes she's Rune's mate. ( )
  Brygitt.Pfaff | Oct 12, 2016 |
3.5 ( )
  Amanda105 | Sep 5, 2016 |
I was kind of turned off after the first chapter, but was so satisfied when I finished the book. It makes sense that the story started out sort of dark; all of the Immortals after Dark characters have some issues to work through and Jo and Rune are no different. I really liked how sex didn't solve all their problems, as sometimes happens in paranormal romance. The sex scenes were smokin' hot, but I also found the relationship believable and touching. Nix was bad ass as usual, pulling the strings of everyone who foolishly underestimates her. The story line advances the Accession plot and introduces the reader to some more of the Lore. This book just hit all the bases for me. ( )
  bismarckfairy | Feb 2, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,934,947 books! | Top bar: Always visible