Gronk Volume 2 (Gronk, #2) by Katie Cook

Gronk Volume 2 (Gronk, #2)

by Katie Cook

152647,891 (4)None

Katie Cook is my favorite new comic writer/illustrator! I was so excited about this 2nd volume and I was not let down. These short snippets into the world of Dale, Gronk, and their cute little nerd family are utterly engrossing and delightful. I just want to be friends with Dale and have a cute little monster like Gronk running around my house like a troublesome 3-year-old child. Teens and adults, especially nerd girls, will relate to Dale and her families geeky shenanigans. Light-hearted and fun on a cold winter day. This is a great table top comic strip book. ( )
  clockwork_serenity | Jan 23, 2016 |
  clockwork_serenity | Jan 23, 2016 |

Gronk is a young monster who has turned her back on monsterdom (mostly because no one found her scary) and become fascinated with humans. In this volume, she is learning to adjust to our world through the teachings of Dale, a woman who probably shouldn't be teaching anyone how to adjust to the real world!… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,821,812 books! | Top bar: Always visible