Secret Blend (Bourbon Springs Book 1)

Secret Blend (Bourbon Springs Book 1)

by Jennifer Bramseth

Rachel Richards and Brady Craft have known one another since high school. They went to the same law school, clerked for the same judge and eventually found themselves back in Bourbon Springs working as lawyers but with one on defense and one prosecuting. For many years Rachel has had her eye on Brady BUT he is so standoffish, condescending and rude that any interest she may have had dissipates. Suddenly things change when Rachel is appointed judge and Brady begins to see her differently. Whether or not the two of them can move from antagonists to friends, find common ground to allow them more then weather the various issues they face is the basis of this story.

This was a very good debut novel. I read book five in the series before reading the first and enjoyed both and both are easily read without having to read one before the other to have them make sense. I believe that Ms Bramseth has grown as an author between her debut novel and her fifth in the series. I enjoyed the legal aspects of the story and felt her background was wisely used throughout the story.

Thank you to the author for the copy of this book to read and review. ( )
  CathyGeha | Nov 30, 2015 |
I loved this story. The characters are easy to connect with. The story is easy to follow and easy to connect with. I enjoyed the beginings of the romance between the main characters, they just couldn't get on the same page. I loved it when they finally made it. Excited to read the next in the series. ( )
  mnm123 | Jun 30, 2015 |
This was a cute romance. Brody and Rachel are an awesome couple and their story is definitely worth reading. The story was simple, yet complex and definitely had some seriously steamy bits. I can't wait to read the next one. ( )
  RCW | Jun 4, 2015 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

's book Secret Blend was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,445,760 books! | Top bar: Always visible