The Corpse with the Sapphire Eyes (A Cait…

The Corpse with the Sapphire Eyes (A Cait Morgan Mystery)

by Cathy Ace

611,268,033 (4.38)None

4 STARS

This is a cozy mystery with interesting characters. There is plenty of drama, mysteries, treasures and murder. It is a clean read. Some of the secrets you can guess others I did not see coming.

Cait and Bud's wedding is going to take place in Wales in a castle. Of course it does not go as planned. It is raining and cold. Now a body is found at the bottom of the stairs.

Cait Morgan is from Wales but has lived in Canada for years. She is smart and can remember everything she sees. She is a professor of Criminology at University of Vancouver.

Bud Anderson is a retired detective of homicide. Bud is a widower.

The suspects are limited to those that are in the Castell Llwyd.

The setting was in Wales. There was some words in Welsh too. I have not read much about Wales and I am Welsh from 4 generations ago my family lived in Wales. I need to learn more about the Country and people.

It is set in a great big castle that has been added on a few different times over the years. Makes you want to go exploring.

Some of the story is at a slower pace. There is a bringing all the suspects together scenes a couple of times. As Cait asks questions and hints of things but says nothing till the big reveal scene.

I was given this ebook to read and in return agreed to give a honest review of The Corpse with the Sapphire Eyes and be part of it;s blog tour. ( )
  rhonda1111 | May 16, 2015 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,106,707 books! | Top bar: Always visible