Through The Fire... Journal of a child star…

Through The Fire... Journal of a child star

by Dr Danielle Luise Spencer-Fields

212,551,640 (4)None
Recently added byDelRica, Nina_N

No tags.

Family, Happiness, Grief, Stardom, Passion for Giving, Emotions, Diseased Relationship, Loss, Depression, Educational Tools, Survivor! This story is power-packed with it all and more . . .

It's a non-fiction tale that opens in the state of California. The tone is informal and told in first person. Frankly thou, would liked to have read a bit more on development of its characters and scenes. Nonetheless, it is a journal of one’s journey; and I am always appreciative of its read when the author opens their life to allow us (readers) in. Much of what this book is about has been exposed by other viewers. Taken from a different approach, readers, here's my insight . . .

Its title is a perfect fit for the story. This author’s journey had taken her through burning and scorching flames. Yet, in the relationship with God, she made it through. Behind those pages, readers will follow this author as she exposes the start of her professional career, as we knew her then (Dee) from “What’s Happening.” But she doesn’t leave readers hanging as she continues the trail speaking about her childhood, death, school days, animals, career moves, marriage, sickness, support and its recovery stages.

During her battle with this toxic disease, this author experienced physical loss (of muscle function). As we know, the nature of any loss becomes most traumatic . . . as the author discovered. In order to gain full mobility of her body parts, its recovery can encounter a long process. For this author, Dr. Danielle Spencer-Fields, she may continuously feel the affliction and effects of her illness (spinal stenosis). Yet, her determination to fight is what made her a survivor and super hero. It is her voice that will stand out and speak up for spinal patients . . . as they maneuver through a "broken" healthcare system, with this relationship.

Truly, we never know what God has in store for our journey. We just need to be prepared to walk it! Yes, there will be sparks generating from our emotions about HIM. We may even cuss HIS name and question HIS judgment . . . enough to ask “Why Me?” Really now, God does give fair warning when we’re about to walk into unfamiliar territory. It’s us who tend to ignore those first warnings. And I'm sure this author mentioned about such “a warning” inside her story, when she too gotten the sign.

Make no mistake, “Through the Fire,” it reaps of life’s dreams that grow a path down an unexpected journey. Yet, (through it all) it shows there is light at the end of the tunnel. Kudos, to this author for sharing and caring. ( )
  Nina_N | May 10, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,150,660 books! | Top bar: Always visible