Beast, Part Four (Beast, #4) by Ella James

Beast, Part Four (Beast, #4)

by Ella James

Awww Beast has finally come to an end. I didn't want it to end, but I had to find out what happened and now I have.

The action scenes and the suspense was right up there. I was always wondering what was going to happening to Beast and Belle and who would be after them. Some of the sex, WOW; very hot stuff not for the faint hearted at all.

However I still felt the end was a little rushed and could have been a bit more fleshed out for my taste.

Overall an enjoyable serial. Well worth the read if you like erotic fairy tales. ( )

purpleprincess1311 | Mar 9, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,619,829 books! | Top bar: Always visible