Beast, Part Three (Beast, #3) by Ella James

Beast, Part Three (Beast, #3)

by Ella James

I'm so glad I waited til part 4 was released before I started reading this, or else I don't know what I would have done. OMG! Yes I want more already.

Beast: part III is were all the action starts to happen, not that there hasn't been action before. But look out it is really happening now. People and secrets get revealed and new players are gaming into the game, just to mix it all up.

Everybody loves a bit of drama and I just couldn't put this down. Totally a one-sit-read for me. It will be on to the next part quick-smart for me. ( )

purpleprincess1311 | Mar 9, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,741,818 books! | Top bar: Always visible