Going Against the Grain - Italian Style!: A…

Going Against the Grain - Italian Style!: A Gluten-Free Life Guide and…

by Nuccia Ardagna

222,551,640 (5)None
Recently added byVickiLN, LAWonder10

No tags.

I don’t have a problem with gluten but know a few people who do. I was surprised to learn through this book that if you celiac disease there is a lot more to managing it than just avoiding gluten.

The first part of the book is a wealth of information about celiac disease from the symptoms to how to manage it on a daily basis. The author tells what celiac disease is, what the symptoms are, about her diagnosis, how to manage it, how to read food labels, what other health problems can occur due to celiac disease and more.

The second part of the book is full of recipes that anyone can enjoy. They are all pretty easy to make with ingredients that are easy to find. The recipes range from starters to desserts and they all look yummy. Yes, there are color photos and they will make your tummy growl. I haven’t made anything yet, but do have a list of some I want to try.

Anyone who suspects they, or someone they know has a gluten intolerence should read this book. ( )
  VickiLN | May 13, 2015 |
Are you informed concerning the seriousness of Gluten intolerance? If you - or someone you know well - have problems with gluten products or have Celiac Disease, this book is for you!

The author, Nuccia Ardagna, shares this very informative account of her experience with Gluten. One will come to realize this problem is far more serious than most believe.. The information she offers is given in a firm, yet friendly, approach. Personally, I felt I was conscientiously fixing thoughtfully tasty gluten-free meals only to discover I was making us all sick because of my ignorance!

In addition to important information, the author includes 123 pages of wonderfully illustrated and delicious Italian recipes! Discover for yourself how versatile and appealing gluten-free eating can be!

This quality paperback book concludes with Nuccia's Interview with Bobbi Cohen.

This is money well spent!
*This book was sent to me in exchange for an HONEST review, of which I have given. ( )
  LAWonder10 | May 12, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,159,481 books! | Top bar: Always visible