Franklin's Halloween by Paulette…

Franklin's Halloween (edition 2011)

by Paulette Bourgeois (Author), Brenda Clark (Illustrator)

Series: Franklin

Member:sdahlstrom
Title:Franklin's Halloween
Authors:Paulette Bourgeois (Author)
Other authors:Brenda Clark (Illustrator)
Info:Kids Can Press (2011), Edition: 2, 32 pages

Franklin's Halloween by Paulette Bourgeois

Recently added byAbbierade, SarahaNyingma, Eratosthenes, private library, Sharla89, PKLC, sdahlstrom, cyue, LaJoya

Franklin has always been a favorite show in our house and my kids would watch it on PBS all the time. In this book, Franklin dresses up as Frankenstein for Halloween and prepares for a Halloween party, parade, haunted house and games. It's a cute book for Franklin fans complete with a wonderful story and detailed illustrations.
  Mischenko | Nov 30, 2017 |
franklin is getting ready for halloween. he decides to be frankensteins' monster for halloween. when he gets to the halloween party, there is a haunted house that franklin goes to. he realizes that it's not quite that scary.
1 book
  TUCC | Sep 9, 2016 |
Franklin and his friends are excited about the Halloween party. But things get scary when Franklin begins to think that there might be a real ghost at the party in this Franklin Classic Storybook. (amazon).
  AmyStepaniuk | Oct 24, 2015 |
My son came home from school sick today. I thought he might like to cuddle up with mom and read a story. That always seems to help a little.

We read Franklin's Halloween. I had downloaded it from netgalley and wanted to read it with my eight year old. I love to see what they think. I know what I like in a children's story: great pictures, humor, a lesson, phonetics....etc. Kids mostly want a good story and to see the pictures. I asked him what he thought and he said it was good. I asked him if other kids would like this book and he said "yes." Ok, no elaboration here, but what can I expect? He's laying in his bed with a bowl close by. He did say that his favorite part was they mysterious ghost.

My thoughts are that this book is really cute. I love Franklin. The stories are always well illustrated and have a solid plot. Franklin's dilemma was what to be for Halloween. The fun part was when there was a mystery concerning a ghost. At the end everyone is happy and had a great Halloween. Cute and sweet book that has all of the key elements of a good story. Not too scarey for little ones either.

I definitely recommend this book to sit and cuddle with your favorite trick-or-treater. ( )
  Bookworm_Lisa | Oct 19, 2011 |
I think this book was very good. While it had some scary parts, it also had a great morale of sharing. I think that this book would be perfect to read the day before halloween because that would show the children that if anyone is sick on halloween, that they should consider sharing. I think that this book is good because it sets a great mood for halloween. ( )
  catieanderson4 | Sep 13, 2009 |

Paulette Bourgeoisprimary authorall editionscalculated
Clark, BrendaIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Hemming-Sotejeff, TiinaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

The turtle hero of Franklin Goes to School dresses up as Frankenstein and goes to a Halloween party, where he participates in games, sees a parade of costumes, and goes into a haunted house.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:20 -0400)

Franklin and his friends attend a Halloween party that features a mysterious ghost.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,808,150 books! | Top bar: Always visible