Daemonologie in forme of a dialogue, diuided…

Daemonologie in forme of a dialogue, diuided into three bookes. (1597)

by King of England James I

2None2,551,640NoneNone
Recently added byeastlake_uk, Hohezeit

No tags.

No reviews

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 117134631X, Paperback)

EARLY SOCIAL CUSTOMS. Imagine holding history in your hands. Now you can. Digitally preserved and previously accessible only through libraries as Early English Books Online, this rare material is now available in single print editions. Thousands of books written between 1475 and 1700 can be delivered to your doorstep in individual volumes of high quality historical reproductions. Social customs, human interaction and leisure are the driving force of any culture. These unique and quirky works give us a glimpse of interesting aspects of day-to-day life as it existed in an earlier time. With books on games, sports, traditions, festivals, and hobbies it is one of the most fascinating collections in the series.

++++

The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:

++++

Daemonologie in forme of a dialogue, diuided into three bookes.
James I, King of England, 1566-1625.
"To the reader" signed: Iames Rx., i.e. James I.
The title page comes in at least three variants combining these characteristics: headpiece has vase or lace; second line begins with swash or regular G.
Both copies appear on reel 239.
[10], 81, [1] p.
Edinburgh : Printed by Robert Walde-graue printer to the Kings Majestie, An. 1597. Cum privilegio regio.
STC (2nd ed.) / 14364
English
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery

++++

This book represents an authentic reproduction of the text as printed by the original publisher. While we have attempted to accurately maintain the integrity of the original work, there are sometimes problems with the original work or the micro-film from which the books were digitized. This can result in errors in reproduction. Possible imperfections include missing and blurred pages, poor pictures, markings and other reproduction issues beyond our control. Because this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving and promoting the world's literature.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 24 Aug 2015 08:37:01 -0400)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,198,719 books! | Top bar: Always visible