Sardines of Love (Child's Play Library)…

Sardines of Love (Child's Play Library)

by Zurine Aguirre

511,436,638 (3)None

I picked Sardines of Love the first time. The kids asked for it a few times after that. They really liked it, especially my daughter. The three year old was not as interested, but they thought that Jeff was really funny. I was surprised how much my children liked this. I thought it would be too esoteric for my daughter (5), but it wasn't.

Pros: The illustrations are simple but arresting. Combine them with unexpected narrative turns and you have a whopper of a tale!

There's more to our review. Visit the The Reading Tub® to see why we recommend this book. You can add your review, too.
  TheReadingTub | Jan 29, 2016 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 184643727X, Hardcover)

Grandmother Lola hates sardines, but Grandfather Lolo loves them. He eats them every day! When she runs out of sardines one day, Lola can't bear to think of Lolo going hungry. She decides to go fishing - with unexpected results! What on earth will Lola eat when she discovers that sardines are the only food on offer? And what will Lolo do when he finds out that his beloved Lola is missing?

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 10 Aug 2015 09:08:07 -0400)

"Grandmother Lola hates sardines, but Grandfather Lolo loves them. He eats them every day. When she runs out of sardines one day, Lola can't bear to think of Lolo going hungry. She decides to go fishing --with unexpected results. What on earth will Lola eat when she discovers that sardines are the only food on offer? And what will Lolo do when he finds out that his beloved Lola is missing?"--Dust jacket flap.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,240,976 books! | Top bar: Always visible